Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN and all the crap advice!!!

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
misslisa said:
Raced a V8 Ford and won!!! he he he, could be my driving skills too!! YEAH!! GO THE HOLDEN
driving skill? its an auto... :bop: lol

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
You went from a V8 to a stocko VN V6? I dont see it lol. The VN's are getting on a bit now, my one alot of things let go in the year I had it. Water pump, radiator hoses, steering rack etc... Nice lookin car, hope all your mods work out. Just get a blower, you wont look back. ;)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Pacemaker long primary extractors, down into 2 1/4 twin hi-flow catback system, 2 1/4" out of each hi-flow cat merge into a single magnaflow center muffler, then straight pipe after that, best VN V6 exhaust you'll ever hear and powerwise...

Next thing, Throttle body which you already did..

Someone suggested powerchip off ebay, Don't trust them off ebay there cheap rip off's with incorrect flow for spark advance. Get in contact with Greenfoam on this forum and tell him HoZy said you can do a "Titanium" Performance chip. You'll love it.

Stage 2 shift kit.. It's a definate, Get the band's in the gearbox re-alligned...

If it's a six get some 1:7:1 yella terra roller rockers, it'll change the compression ratio a bit and it'll love the exhaust system and chip

All these ideas are recommended 95RON fuel minium, as soon as you hit the chip...

Cheers
MaT