Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN and all the crap advice!!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
misslisa said:
Heres my car ... my second holden. first one was a V8 that was fully modified by Bathurst... this one I am doing myself (and yes Im a chick!!)
So far
Lowered front on HSV struts, springs shocks etc.
Smaller link kits
aftermarket sway bar
2 x 15" subs in the boot and new 6x9s in the rear. FUSION
Sports exhaust fitted.
K & N air filter (man that made a difference)

Was told to go a big bore 3 inch... saw my muffler man he said thats too much out put for a v6. he said to go extractors/headers and it will increast boost and fuel economy.
Ordered my cold air intake off ebay
Got a bored out throttle body coming.
Lafemme is my licence plate (french for "The Woman")
Resprayed the front grill a silver.
now geting hasseled by local car clubs to join!!!
hot chicky in a HOLDEN yeah!!!

What else can I do to my car???
i would recommend 2.25" FOR A VN and extracotors, single high flo lukey muffler, high flow cat and a nice stainless vt ss tip 2 finish off the job nicely,

Nice set of 17" Rollers would look nice also.

M

misslisa

well the bloody radiator has started leaking now!! oh the joys of an older car!!

kirkson

Captain
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr v6 exec duel fuel
Hi , well it souds like you really know what you are doing, the only thing I think you may want to add to your ride, is ME LOL, rgds Kirk

M

misslisa

Raced a V8 Ford and won!!! he he he, could be my driving skills too!! YEAH!! GO THE HOLDEN

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
misslisa,personal opinion, but i'd rather have no badges or rear window sunguard and the mud guards gone. but if u like them keep them.

by the way how much does a VN cost ya in New Zealand?
i'm a kiwi but i've been living here since 2002.

M

misslisa

Ive taken the mud flaps off, the rear louvre once I get the tints, and my car has discoloured a bit and when I took off the executive badge you could still see it in a darker blue!! So it went back on.

Brought mine stock standard for $2200, got it valued at $3300 so far! Once I get it racing at Puke with a few sponsers, monster rims and bigger throttle body I think I might be around $4500 at the max!

S

Sensations Evil Twin

IanG said:
Blow everything else, join a car club, work hard - get rich and do what ever you feel like. Dyno test it and see if it's worth keeping.

If anybody says don't be a wanker, ignore them, wankers rule the world. [If your a chick- So what! Party hard, live smart and be a wanker]
Don't do drugs, drugs burn brain cells and you won't develop an opinion.
With out an opinion, you won't become self opinionated and nobody will think your a wanker. Join a car club, work hard, get rich, bla bla "Rule the world."

That's just my opinion.

Mate ya messed up more thasn me LOL :)

S

Sensations Evil Twin

nz_hsv said:
Its starting to look better but some more work to do yet.
Let me know what ya think and maybe some ideas.
Yes I plan to lower the front end more!

I think ya hi jacking someones thread !

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
misslisa take a look at my ride,a few custom changes might give you a few ideas,

http://madsav.homestead.com/

also if your intrested in the cluster or want a custom design i can get them made

M

misslisa

Very nice Madsav!! cool website! definately does your car justice!!!