Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vn cannot be beeten

Status
Not open for further replies.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I cum here to talk about my car cos I'm exited and I hav not been happy latly cos my dad passed away but this car has made me feel a lot beter and all I get is rude remarks :( think I will stop now thaks

Goodbye and good luck in the future. I can see you have logged out.
You really do need to improve your English skills though before posting on the internet.
I sincerely hope you do not speak as you type.
Do you really live in Ravenswood?

Beetmyvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN executive
Well I wouldn't say I was a troll. More of an experiment really. They say commodore owners are pretty bogan with no respect, no compassion, no understanding and basically just lack intelligence all round. This thread has confirmed all that is thought about you guys. I came here a new member, I obviously had issues with spelling so yes I would be illiterate. I also tell you my father passed away and I purchased this car with some of his super funds. I was never rude and yet you all treated me like I was a worthless human being because I was illiterate and didn't know a great deal about the car. Shame shame shame. You bloody inconsiderate heartless rude pricks. You guy's must be so proud of yourselves. Nice going

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Well I wouldn't say I was a troll. More of an experiment really. They say commodore owners are pretty bogan with no respect, no compassion, no understanding and basically just lack intelligence all round. This thread has confirmed all that is thought about you guys. I came here a new member, I obviously had issues with spelling so yes I would be illiterate. I also tell you my father passed away and I purchased this car with some of his super funds. I was never rude and yet you all treated me like I was a worthless human being because I was illiterate and didn't know a great deal about the car. Shame shame shame. You bloody inconsiderate heartless rude pricks. You guy's must be so proud of yourselves. Nice going

We treated you as such because we knew you were a troll and were treated like a troll.

If you dont wish to be treated like an illiterate idiot, then dont post the rubbish you did. Pretty simple.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Well I wouldn't say I was a troll. More of an experiment really.

Troll through and through. Your first post is all about how fast your vn is and can't be beaten by other cars. That is trolling 101.

Go back under your rock, you are finished here.

Status
Not open for further replies.