Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN S 5 speed

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Looks good, did you ever finish off the boot layout? should get some pics up.

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Hey thanks for the comments guys! ohh i am definatly getting a V8 no doubt about, i wish i had one everyday :( Once i finally do get hold of one i will be looking to supercharge it i think.. Bz Kn33z yeh i finished it ages ago come up very well, me and my mate still cant beleive how good it came up, will get pics soon!

CitricAcidVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
G'day angryVN, The paint cost $5500 to get it sprayed,
The colour is awesome man a real head turner EVERYWHERE I go,
Funny thing is I have never been pulled up by the cops, thought it might of attracted a bit of unwanted attention but so far it hasn't. Once last year a couple of young cops pulled me up, But they were like mate nice ride do mind if i take a couple photos with me phone.
So that was cool.
And nearly everytime I stop at a servo people are commin up with their phones taken photos, its a pretty cool feelin.
Most definately a head turning colour.
Still though love that red in that undercover carpark.....looks ****in mad.

Last edited:

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
G'day angryVN, The paint cost $5500 to get it sprayed,
The colour is awesome man a real head turner EVERYWHERE I go,
Funny thing is I have never been pulled up by the cops, thought it might of attracted a bit of unwanted attention but so far it hasn't. Once last year a couple of young cops pulled me up, But they were like mate nice ride do mind if i take a couple photos with me phone.
So that was cool.
And nearly everytime I stop at a servo people are commin up with their phones taken photos, its a pretty cool feelin.
Most definately a head turning colour.
Still though love that red in that undercover carpark.....looks ****in mad.

Put up a picture so we can all look and the good work that has been done,,.....

CitricAcidVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
here mate i will try again, but if if it doesn't work have a look in the rides---vnooothread its the Citricacid VN.nah its say the photos are too big...
you will have to go to the my rides thread then to VN and have a look at the photos that way.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
this thing looks mint. keep it up dude.

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
very tidy, love the rear stato end, suits well..awesome colour.
yeah those rims kick ass, good choice.
Got any pics of the boot install completed?

wixy

WIXY
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5spd
great car man i can only hope mine will look that good some day although it is well on its way i too have vn calais interior and vr door pods but want leather i especially like the rear garnish and front grill they make the car look that little bit better.
great attention to detail...would love to see some photos of the car with the 19's and eventually the future mods.

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
looks fantastic mate :) extremely clean.... how much wood did you use for your boot install btw? and cost?$$

Hey mate, cheers! Wood for the boot install, cant remember really lol. You need to kind guess how much, i just roughly worked it out by what i designed, eg. i made a false floor, the 2 side panels and rear panel. Just buy some big boards from bunnings is what i did. All up the whole boot install plus carpet and glue etc cost me $120. Which was great i thought..