Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN Ser1 5spd..

308vkcalais

DIO..
Reaction score
Adelaide(City of Godbothers)Churches S.A.
Members Ride
308 VK Calais, VK EFI Berlina, V6 VN & Kenworth...
G'day everyone, HI to all the usual ppl i chat to ova here.Sorry not been on for ages.Was in Hospital having me left shoulder reconned for the 2nd time.Already had my rite shoulder dun b4 aswell, so that's 3 shoulder reconn's i've been thru now.Spent 3 days in the Lyell Mac Hosp(thank uz very much 4 looking after me)zonked off my head on Morphine, crap i dun rememebr really any of it.Morphine will do that..lol..lost the feeling in my left hand b4hand(ultimate Man's desire i sense from the female members but it really wasn't that much fun)so it was time 4 sum more screws & pins in me agen.Call me Bunnings hardware ffs...Anyway enuf about my health issues,
Here's the newest member to the stables here.Our totally stock VN 5spd apart from the heavy springs & tow bar is pretty lame actually.I haven't driven hin much coz i can't change gears, left arm's not up 4 it yet.Goes very well thou..well as good as 1 would expect 4 an old codger.Air con works a treat, slapped an old Cd player in it & sum new Kenwood speakers, even the rear parcel shelf was virgin.I had to cut the spker holes out.Has a new radiator, all new rubber, receipts 4 a new exhaust system in the glove box, reg serviced, a real bargain off a mate cheap.
Got the usual VN demons, ie, clobba the dash to get the fuel & temp gauges started & the dreaded sagging head lining, which the Mrs just ripped off completely 4 now til we can remove the mould & re-glue it up agen.Get me sum alloy rims & sum lowered springs & he'll be looking real tuff..

Attachments

• Red VN.jpg
    Red VN.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Red VN..Pass side.jpg
    Red VN..Pass side.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 174

ibs87

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 Vp Calais 5.0l
sounds like u been thru some tough times mate!! hope recovery goes well...nice clean car u got there.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
go for a run to upullit and get a decent headlining man, there only like $11 or $17 i recall, and theres some really neat ones in there on lucky days :thumbsup: :p