Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vn ss mock up v6 soon Twin Throttle bodys 19 inch ve ssv's caprice intirior lowerd

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
you need img tags around the url -

img15301a.jpg

img0447uv.jpg

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Thanks guys the manifold is standard with plate welded on it the people before me brought it of you tube theres vids of it there type in vn v6 twin throttle bodys.Thats when it was complete before us now we just used it as a donar car.We got it for $500 with 5 days rego and 17s new tyres cd its getting scraped in a few days cheers travis.

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
thats awesome as haha think i want to make a set up like that!!

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah its a mad set up dont see many like that you should hear the intruduction noise it makes.

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
wonder if i ould do it to my 5 ltr.... lol you have me thinking now and gonna make me spend money i dont have haha ill let ya know if i try it tho

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
i noticed you have gauges below your head unit also just a sugestion with doesnt look to bad (if your not a smoker) take out ash tray and using sheet metal make a face and you can fit 2 gauges in there i have a pic i now since have redone the paint on the plastic and the sheet metal so it all suits in
320308_2135658785263_1059877870_3055779_4650264_n.jpg

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate i might give that a go we have had a few 5 litres vn / vp it goes about the same there vids on you tube of the people who had it before the guy we got it of type in vn v6 twin throttle bodys its the 1st one under results and good luck with your set up hope it goes well cheers.