Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my voodoo blue ssv sportwagon

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
my voodoo blue ssv sportwagon new pics at the bottom

I have had my ssv for nearly 6 months now and just finished getting it looking how i wanted. When i bought it, it was just over 1 year old and was pretty much stock except for tinted windows but it had the factory dvd player and alloy spare wheel so I was pretty happpy with that. Since owning it I have added a 2.5" xforce exhaust, an airhammer intake, lowered it using king springs ssl's and monroe sports shocks front and rear, it is now sitting on 20" verde kaos rims with toyo tyres and I loved the look of the hsv front so I had to put one on my wagon. SO now I am pretty happy with how it looks so decided to get the camera out to take some photos and ofcourse it started raining so not the best lighting or day to show off the colour but these will do until i get a chance to take some more. I recentlt added pacemaker headers and ballistic high flow cats and a dus otr a gm torquemaster cam and mafless tune. There is a new pic of the otr down below.

Attachments

• SANY0145.jpg
    SANY0145.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 11,263
  • SANY0156.jpg
    SANY0156.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 11,314
Last edited:

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
the rims are 20" verde kaos and the exhaust is 2.5" xforce

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
they are too I didnt recognise them in silver I'm used to seeing them in black they look good on the blue :thumbsup:

thanks mate i think the meshy style or fine spoke wheels suit the ve well

mobche

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
nice car dude! I'm considering also a cat back system for my SS and was told xforce were the best choice to go for, however I was told that when the car is in 4 cyl mode (cause mine is AFM) I't can have a real droning sound that could be very annoying over time particularly with the sportswagon. Do you have this problem?

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
nice car dude! I'm considering also a cat back system for my SS and was told xforce were the best choice to go for, however I was told that when the car is in 4 cyl mode (cause mine is AFM) I't can have a real droning sound that could be very annoying over time particularly with the sportswagon. Do you have this problem?

My car is manual so it doesnt have afm. I am pretty happy with the xforce system its not overly loud and doesnt seem to have any drone. Obviously there are better exhausts out there but for the price I am happy with the xforce and it should sound even better in a couple of weeks when I get my headers, hi flow cats, dus otr and cam all fitted.

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
a pic of the new otr has been added its in my last post that contains pics

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
still cant work out how to put some new pics up does anyone know how to remove old pics to make room for new ones ?