Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP SS

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
nice ride mate, a bit of TLC and that'll come up awesome. sounds like stealthy gets more of a say than u do tho lol

SamboA31

-=OBSERD=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
A31 Cefiro
still no update lol.. bit short on cash seening as i havent sold the cefiro, thought it was pretty stupid selling it at xmas time. once thats sold ill get a paint job and some rims and a major service lol runs ok just few oil leaks and stalls abit but my mate said that could just be a crank angle sensor or something.

SamboA31

-=OBSERD=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
A31 Cefiro
thats the plan mate, just gotta work out what rims i want... there gonna be getting painted black just gotta find tough looking ones to suit my car :thumbsup:

SamboA31

-=OBSERD=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
A31 Cefiro
nah mate i dont....

cars gonna be up for sale soon so let me know your offers if you have any.. gonna keep the ceffy and mod it :thumbsup:

SamboA31

-=OBSERD=-
Reaction score
Members Ride
A31 Cefiro
well i dunno, i just love the ceffy more and get more looks, plus its manual.. i mean yeah the v8 sound and power is nice but its auto so dunno... but i can just turbo the ceffy and yeah.....

Snakes-Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
Wat u want for the SS i may be interested??