Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VR driftmobile

VRdrift

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR clubby, VS exec S1
Looks awesome. Any action pics? Are you in competion much, if so how well are you doing? Definately need more pics though.

Ive got some action pics which i'll get up, ive been in D1nz for 4 years drifting a VL with a RB25DET, and some heavily coustomised suspension, my progress has been up and down, but I know im at D1 level, (people are gobsmacked seeing a commodore do that, though its a very good platform for a drift car, its just that you can't buy the suspension ready made like most Nissans, you have to get it purpose built,
now moving into the VR ive had to start over, and it takes a good seaon to get used to a new car in drifting

to date I am the only non japanese car to be doing it, and the only one with a V8

Sp0tteh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
blody great work in using the commie for drifting, great to see, show those jap cars what an australain car can really do. :)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Thats good to hear mate. Can't wait for the pics.

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
damn this makes me want to get a manual so much more (plus some skill)

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Nice car, but how can it be street registered and have a minispool?!?

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
to date I am the only non japanese car to be doing it, and the only one with a V8
i kno theres a vn ss thats high up in that drifting scene

anyways car looks sweet definatly thru up some action pics and inside pics if you got any

Premwood

Reaction score
Very sweet car
quick question, did you try driving, or drifting the car without the cage? how much of a differnce did it make???

VRdrift

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR clubby, VS exec S1
Nice car, but how can it be street registered and have a minispool?!?

NZ's road laws arent as tough as they are in Australia, you can do almost anything you want to your car as long as you get it certifted

VRdrift

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR clubby, VS exec S1
Very sweet car
quick question, did you try driving, or drifting the car without the cage? how much of a differnce did it make???

I drove it home after I bought it for about 4 hours but it was a boring old clubsport, after doing up suspension and everthing else its hard to tell.
although my VL felt waaaay better and much more responsive after a 6 point cage, and thats the key since the commodore shell was flimsy