Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i'm gunna have to say no, just no.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i dunno man, the amount of gay cars with green/blue/white lights coming from the grille is just ridicules!

and i thought it was impossible to make an XF falcon gay-ER!

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
i dunno man, the amount of gay cars with green/blue/white lights coming from the grille is just ridicules!

and i thought it was impossible to make an XF falcon gay-ER!

Well TBH, My family is the only people with White lights coming from the grill.. that I know off.. I havn't seen any others yet. I like being unique.. Just trying to make my car stand out from the rest.. Every other commodore is lowered with mags and a 2.5' catback exhaust.. so I try to be different :p

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
What a difference some paint can make...
Every time I went to the Hardware store.. Asked for Matte/ flat black.. ALWAYS gave me gloss.. Can said gloss and the lid said matte.. and they went with what the LID said.. so I got gloss...

Got fed up with that.. Went down to supercheap last night and got some Plum Purple. Thought I'd be different and paint my dash and interior Purple.

Results:
004-1.jpg

also did some exterior parts...

002-1.jpg

Really surprised how close the paint is.. Under the Air box.. I had scratched paint.. so I painted over that and it blended.. Though the plum purple is a bit darker.. It's almost the same colour.. so Im happy :)

Whatcha think..?

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Interior looks good! I like it...

Im only just starting the ball rolling towards modding my VS, and thought id never touch my interior but kinda makes me think - Hmmm, what colour could I paint mine?

Im with Shooter, not a fan of the wipers tho :)

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Interior looks good! I like it...

Im only just starting the ball rolling towards modding my VS, and thought id never touch my interior but kinda makes me think - Hmmm, what colour could I paint mine?

Im with Shooter, not a fan of the wipers tho :)

Oh yeah :) Matte Black interior looks decent if you don't go overboard.. I had black for a while but I thought I should change to purple :p.. It's all upto you :)

Yeah.. Ima repaint them :p

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
LVL 3 dash cluster, you'll love yourself for it! lol
it looks alright on the interior parts.