Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VR, what do you think??

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
Here is a couple of pics of my VR. The first one is of what it looked like two weeks ago and the rest were taken the day I put this post up.
I was going to sell it and get a ss but my fiance and myself decided that it has been too good to us so we are giving a new lease on life.

We took the 16s off and got a set of 17" chromies, got some of those clear indicators and got the rear springs to sit level with the front.
Some time over the next month it will inherit a respray and one of those chrome vs bonnet emblems.

So far the mods are, 2 1/2" cat back exhaust, cold air intake, super 4 plugs with champion red leads, performance chip, polished and filed throttle body, removed bell mouth.
There is plans of extractors to come and a k@n filter.
Going to keep her reasonably basic, after all it is the family car.

Picture004-2.jpg

drags013.jpg

drags014.jpg

drags015.jpg

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
nice car mate those clear indercators look heaps better than the ugly orange ones, what colour are you planning on respraying it?

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks. We would like to paint it black but we probably go with a blow over in the same colour, It my favourite factory colour anyway.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Keep a good supply of tyre black to keep those chromies looking up to scratch ;)

Looks good though, not a fan of the wheels but that's just me.

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the oppinions guys. I was going to go bigger with the rims but for some reason I fell in love with those ones. Lower profile would be good but Im happy anyway. Just wanted to know what other people thought. Cheers.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Nice car, the rims are something different and they work well

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thankfully I havent managed to get the respray done yet. Was at a mates place for a bbq last night when a hail storm hit. Near golf ball size hail stones pounded the roof, bonnet and boot. I havent been game to have a close look yet but it didnt look verry pretty when I had a quick glance last night :cry:

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
oh no. sux to hear. you insured against that be any chance?