Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vr

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
how much modifiying will VY rear seats need to fit my car? i really want to upgrade!

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
Car looks good bro. .I have to agree with joey-19 and dvsv8 .The vz ss are a good looking rim. These days pretty sure you can get cheap 18s for about $140 each? Could be cheaper in your state though. .

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
ive had the 18's on for a month or 2 and already need new rear tyres.... i have heavy feet.

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
cheers. ill be stoked when i finally get the back to sit down where its meant to. its becoming abit of a saga.

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
hahaha... with the 18" wheels what were they like on wear and tear? how much each tire when u had to replace them (rough idea)? thanks

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
$162 is the cheapest ive found in my area. but im rural... may be cheaper in the city....and im not much of an example of wear and tear, more than one afternoon there has been a haze of smoke on the corner near work.... dont know how it got there, but it always appeared after id left:whistling... cant explain it.

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
Car looks good mate.. the white wheels in the first pic suit the colour to a tee.

i reckon it would look awesome with some ve-ssv rims powder coated white... mmmmm

but that may be a bit expensive lol. but it would look good.

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
i was thinking about doing them is shadow chrome. i really want to get some black ones with the chrome rim.

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
finally got round to doin abit of an upgrade on the page and abit of a tidy up. so now your up to date with my story.