Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs Beast

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yes deffently go that blue , look sooooo good

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Yes deffently go that blue , look sooooo good
yer i know ey.. when i was reading the mag and came across this article i thought to myself gotta have this colour aha ... what do u think my tail lights will look with that colour ?
that vr/vs looks amazing, i rate the colour!
it was a vr fairly sure and thought that this colour would only look good on the monaro's and vy/vz but looks sweet as on a vs/ vr :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
ok in a bit of an issue guys .. old man isnt to keen to paint it in the blue so hes trying to convince me to keep it white which means the kit and car will be on the road quicker and most likely cheaper ..what do u guys think??

Well depends how long your going to drive/ keep this car i guess. If you want a v8 etc 5 months later then its not worth it , but if your keeping for years go ahead

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
i wont be selling it for a few yrs till im off my ps mate which is another 2.. but i need it back on the road asap and painting it white will mean less pulling the car apart and jsut a basic spray closed door spray instead of changing the colour and going the turismo blue :(

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
just spray it white its a nice car anyway mate.. if white will get you back on the road thats what id be doing

smelty304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5L
Looks so neat on the wheels,

tops of a clean vs