Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Cherry black tunnel rammed clubsport

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Manifold looks mint but its way to big for that motor.

Did you buy the manifold off a bloke called Dan by any chance?

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
Interested to know what that mani is also as something like that would be great for me stroker, bloody gorgeous tho mate.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
It's a micks metal craft Manifold. Pretty much a custom order.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
nice looking manifold. clean looking club also. keen for more build pics.

will be interesting to see how the tune goes. 2 big throats like that. i know if it was a carby this thing would be the biggest pig unless it was going down the quarter.

are you planning on running a scoop or is it ok to have the engine hanging out in tas?

what you need to fix:
- centre console. either get the rest of the stato console or convert the top back to normal. looks out of place as is.
- piss off the cheap drift style rocker filters and get two catch cans and run braided hose.
- bring car in to uncle occy's chop shop :D

Fixed for ya.

OP agreed, stato console looks out of place. Keep it original IMO.

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
This is a Tassie car!?!?! Looks awesome, does it get out much?

ward

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
No scoop at this stage, tassie pretty laid back as long as your not acting like a d##k head they leave you alone.

The centre console didn't even think to go the hole hog as I only bought the top piece off eBay but could be a good idea.

Rocker cover filters were just easier at the moment I have some braided hosing for it but havent decided where to put the cans either on the side of the radiator or where the filter box used to be.

Bought the manifold off a guy in Sydney by the name of Matt bell he was building a hj ute I think. Yes it is micks metal craft and cost close to 6g at the moment so more than I would have like to spend but I think now just tobuy the bear manifold around the 5g.

Car is in Hobart bought it two years ago before cruise for charity and has sat in the garage since slowly doing something on it as like most of us one wage, kids, mortgage and the wife there not much left in the bank. The car should have its first drag run at Baskerville in march so if in Hobart come and have look.

Should have my diff centre finish this week with 4.11 and mini spool so will post up some pics of that
All comments welcome

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
No scoop at this stage, tassie pretty laid back as long as your not acting like a d##k head they leave you alone.

The centre console didn't even think to go the hole hog as I only bought the top piece off eBay but could be a good idea.

Rocker cover filters were just easier at the moment I have some braided hosing for it but havent decided where to put the cans either on the side of the radiator or where the filter box used to be.

Bought the manifold off a guy in Sydney by the name of Matt bell he was building a hj ute I think. Yes it is micks metal craft and cost close to 6g at the moment so more than I would have like to spend but I think now just tobuy the bear manifold around the 5g.

Car is in Hobart bought it two years ago before cruise for charity and has sat in the garage since slowly doing something on it as like most of us one wage, kids, mortgage and the wife there not much left in the bank. The car should have its first drag run at Baskerville in march so if in Hobart come and have look.

Should have my diff centre finish this week with 4.11 and mini spool so will post up some pics of that
All comments welcome

i know money holds back everything man. ive always been a fan of the two catch cans next to the radiator with the K&N filters popping up.

its just hard finding small enough cans to fit in there.

if i was you id keep and eye out for the bottom half of the console. i just dont like how the sides bits just finish. doesnt look smooth. spesh for a clubby.

keen to see how she handles with the spool. you'll be happy with 35 stall and 4.11 gears. same set up im running.

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
Will be at Baskerville, I only live on the other side of the river from Hobart anyway.

blownute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
Gray how did you go at pro automotive with the tune

ward

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
Got the car back made 210rwhp at 5500 rpm, power curve just starting to rise at that, manifold is good for 5000rpm and up which is what we thought, car drives fairly normal which is good getting a diff built with 4.11 and a mini spool so that should help it get off the line better. Still a lot of setting up to get it right which I'm glad I put the manifold to fix all the little problems that I'm finding. Then build a descent bottom that likes to rev to utilise the manifold. Turbo 700 Gearbox leaking oil out of the cooler line on the gearbox so hope I can fix this on Thursday for Saturday.