Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs SS Commodore 95 build

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
It shouldn't be too tricky if you remove the old carpet intact and use it as a guide for the shifter hole etc. I just used a nice and sharp stanley knife and a pair of scissors from the kitchen. I also used a white paint pen to trace out the shifter holes etc.

Have you looked into replacing the underlay as well or is it in decent condition?

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
I want to get new underlay and synonym mat the whole car whilst all trims out and I do have the old carpet which I'll trace from and get some chalk to trace with then I'll put some snaps up when im done

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
The carpet I got was s*** to say the least the back is to short and dosent sit in the pan right and the front is barely moulded not impressed at all Knox auto carpets thumbs down

TA 91 WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII 5.7 LS1
The carpet I got was s*** to say the least the back is to short and dosent sit in the pan right and the front is barely moulded not impressed at all Knox auto carpets thumbs down

Tried calling them back and seeing about a refund?

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Hope not Ill cut the rest of the holes this week and have the seats in and I'll see if it sits better then after a couple of days in there

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

new hood and boot garnish=$450 + and a random photo of SLIVP thats in at dads work

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
ill be honest, im liking what i see, those seats are sweet, so differnt and not to over the top, keen for more updates for sure!

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Cheers mate I hope I have this finished by summer hood will be sprayed tomorrow pics will be up