Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vs statesman

Mbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
Nice condition.. reminds me of mine

You got it last month, why the quick change?

i want something newer, i lobe the look of the interior of vy and vz, ive had 3 cars and they were all VS or VR iwant a change of interior. recon its a decent trade?

Cashaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
i want something newer, i lobe the look of the interior of vy and vz, ive had 3 cars and they were all VS or VR iwant a change of interior. recon its a decent trade?

Well to be honest VS statesman's go for roughly 4 - 6 on decency. I picked mine which is supercharged for over 7.

I mean, maybe a VY exec or aclaim with a few 100 thous k's on it, could roughly match it, you'd need to find a buyer with the intentions of getting a car like yours, could be hard.

The mrs, was extremely lucky to pick up a S pack VY for roughly 9,500 - 10,000, just the parts are abundant for the VS - VX's and pretty cheap.

But on drivability for a vy much better (interior), comfort is equal, fuel economy is a bit better in a stock eco, yeah may be time for a change only had a VT and a VS.

Mbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
Well to be honest VS statesman's go for roughly 4 - 6 on decency. I picked mine which is supercharged for over 7.

I mean, maybe a VY exec or aclaim with a few 100 thous k's on it, could roughly match it, you'd need to find a buyer with the intentions of getting a car like yours, could be hard.

The mrs, was extremely lucky to pick up a S pack VY for roughly 9,500 - 10,000, just the parts are abundant for the VS - VX's and pretty cheap.

But on drivability for a vy much better (interior), comfort is equal, fuel economy is a bit better in a stock eco, yeah may be time for a change only had a VT and a VS.

yer ive only had a VL VR and 2 VS. ive done all of them up and sold them.

i saw a few decent satesmans around pakenham so i got a loan and brought the besgt statesman i coukld find.
then did it all up

put about 3 grand into it

Cashaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
yer ive only had a VL VR and 2 VS. ive done all of them up and sold them.

i saw a few decent satesmans around pakenham so i got a loan and brought the besgt statesman i coukld find.
then did it all up

put about 3 grand into it

Well if your looking to sell, i'd refrain spending any more money on it as, that money can go to the cash on top of the vy or vz.