Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS statesman

Statesman87

JAMSTA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Dammit i forgot i even had my car on here! i have so many new photos! i forgot how to put them on! oh wait i think i have it!

view.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Statesman87

JAMSTA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
i have more photos but cbf uploading them right now! So yeah i got a sound system! cost me a ****load but ah well its worth it! ummm yeah i havent done much to it lately just keeping her nice n clean, i need more money! gotta get her serviced and then tint the windows and mm dunno! lol anyway catchyas!

john6821

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice SIII V8
nice statesman, just needs the caprice foglights on the front

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Thanks! :D Yeah theyre a bloody awesome shape.. i first wanted a VS ute.. but i couldnt go past the statesman! Absolute sexy car :) And throwing your manual box in it would be awesome aswell

heh nice ride dude yeah the stato's heaps better than the ute

i had a vt a couple years back n i sold it to buy either a vs stato/calais/ute ended up getting the 95 vs ute SO not happy it ran well just not my style ended up selling it in less than 12 months and getting the 5.0L stato :D

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Very nice i have allways loved the shape of the VS stato, paint looks killa, some nice shiney 20's would look sic on the beast.

Statesman87

JAMSTA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Oh yeah she is very clean, do my best to keep the paint in tip top condition.. round this area is very dusty aswell! bloody crap i tell ya! Um i just got my windows tinted darkest legal on sides 20% on the back! once i wash her and polish and wax her ill take some more photos for ya's! Thanks for the posotive comments! I just got her serviced yesterday aswell! god i love that fresh just serviced feel! haha! thanks again people! OH and id love a set of 20's! cant afford that right now but, seeing as it is my first car ill leave the 18's on for a while then see what i can do from there! but yeah 20's would look friggin sexy!

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
dust and dark cars - a big no no. dont mix atall. i spend hours washing and polishing and waxing and all that and the next day or two, dusty again:bang: newayz sweet stato. thats what i was lookin for but i needed more cash so i settled for a vr. cant complain. how much that set you back anyhow?