Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Wagon

seraphic06

Woodgrain Nut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon, VS Caprice Series II 5.0
Sweet ride mate. It's good to see another wagon owner on here. I love the rims. I have been thinking of purchasing a set of HSV pedals myself - are they hard to install? My only (minor) criticism is the large advertising decals. I feel that they don't do much.

Dyson

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Sweet ride mate. It's good to see another wagon owner on here. I love the rims. I have been thinking of purchasing a set of HSV pedals myself - are they hard to install? My only (minor) criticism is the large advertising decals. I feel that they don't do much.

Thanks man. :) Yeah sometimes I'm not sure about the decals either but there are moments from certain angles where I love the look of 'em.

Nah the pedals aren't too hard to install, they're just rubber plates that slip over the metal pedals themselves, replacing the stock ones. The only trouble was having to trim the footrest to be able to screw it on.

Dyson

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Decided to take the stickers off.

Image019.jpg

Dyson

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Might aswell post a new pic lol. Been having some problems with it too, it's using way too much fuel on both petrol and gas, so I'm gonna replace the oxygen sensor and hopefully that will fix it. I'm also getting a new central locking remote made up tomorrow for $70 at Geelong Locksmiths.

Other than that there are no updates. I was thinking of lowering it, but after recently behind under the car and seeing how little clearance there will be if I lower it, I don't tihnk I'll be doing it anymore. Oh and in a few weeks I'll be getting a square meter of leather to retrim the door inserts.

Last edited:

seraphic06

Woodgrain Nut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon, VS Caprice Series II 5.0
Been having some problems with it too, it's using way too much fuel on both petrol and gas, so I'm gonna replace the oxygen sensor and hopefully that will fix it. .

I am having the same problem. I've replaced a few things including the O2 sensors and it didn't do anything. Grrrr....