Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VSII - Amy (also looking for some advice)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
very sad to say the car is going. despite my love for holden and commodores in all honesty this car has been very little but trouble haha and for this reason is going to be sold by this saturday. i was just wondering if anyone wanted to buy the lights? i paid $280 for them but really not fussed on money and will sell them cheap if anyones interested.
sad to here , any thought what car your going to get :?

the_kelly98

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS ExecutiveII
you will all kill me..... i assure you it was against my utmost wishes and i did my best to avoid it but... my brother is buying a new car.. so he said i could have his old one for a grand if i trade mine in on his new one..

and..

its..

/sob..

a 2000 falcon au series II forte with 160,000 kms.. its in mad good condition but you know.. its still got that crazy blue oval on the front :'(

he bought it for 8grand so its a pretty good deal really aha..

1slyvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX SS, 96 VS v6 wag
definatly go pacemakers, stage 2 shift kit, when its lowered get a srut brace and big sway bars, cai, high ratio roller rockers. you could probably fit everey thing yourself except the shift kit, but my mate done mine he's a mechanic in an auto trans shop, fitted it with a corvette servo, wide bands and clutches for $800 money well spent

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
you will all kill me..... I assure you it was against my utmost wishes and i did my best to avoid it but... My brother is buying a new car.. So he said i could have his old one for a grand if i trade mine in on his new one..

And..

Its..

/sob..

A 2000 falcon au series ii forte with 160,000 kms.. Its in mad good condition but you know.. Its still got that crazy blue oval on the front :'(

he bought it for 8grand so its a pretty good deal really aha..

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't do it!!!

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
If you get an AU 6 cylinder for 99c its still a bad deal.

They are the worst looking cars on the planet. The interior looks like something I left in the toilet after having extra hot curry the night before.

No joke, they were the worst looking cars ever to roll out of an Australian factory.

Period.

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
If you get an AU 6 cylinder for 99c its still a bad deal.

They are the worst looking cars on the planet. The interior looks like something I left in the toilet after having extra hot curry the night before.

No joke, they were the worst looking cars ever to roll out of an Australian factory.

Period.

Don't hold back mate tell us what you really feel ;) in all seriousness i have to agree, especially hate the dash i mean WTF IS THAT