Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT 5L

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Nice ride, as said above it is a 304, throw up some pics of the insides :), well done

Poms308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 308
Thanks for the comments people, i realy fort it was a 308 lol never mind lucky i joined JC uva wise i never would of known lol, as for pics of the inside ill take some soon and put them up its got vx ss interior i dont like it though wana get it custom upholstered but it costs too much..anyone know anything about these LEATHER SEAT COVER HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VU - eBay Seat Covers, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 29-May-10 09:18:09 AEST) it says there seat covers but they look really good..

Poms308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 308
yeah true that, they quoted me at around the 1500 mark thats for italian leather front and back, then i think it was 300$ extra for material to do the parcel shelf and door trims. have to put some thought into it first. i wana get a few things done to the car engine wise. extractors, hi flow cats as ive only got genie mufflers atm. and i need a tune and a shift kit too OR A MANUAL!! LOL