Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT HBD

russellvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Super6 S
Hey do you know if the manta spoiler fits the same holes?

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
good to see the wheels will be staying mate, the xhp range suit these cars perfectly, i like the jets IMHO they are mad,
will be putting my hand towards trying a boot install soon, something like yours, but i'll mix it up abit,

keep the updates coming,

p.s, instead of a new k frame, why not just go to a s2 vy rear setup to remove the camber problem us t owners face?

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HBD LS1, VL calais project
i have found most of the spoilers have lined up with the s pak wing holes... i've tried a manta and clubby wing on the vt and they bolted straight up

yeah i am changing to a later model rear end(k-frame) to fix the camber issues...

no updates for a while, car has had some damage done to it by a stolen car while it was parked at work... need a new rear bar for it and paint work to be done... will get that all done once my newly arrived senator spoiler gets painted n fitted in may

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
hey mate hows this thing going?
how bad was the damage? sucks that these things happen to cars this nice

Lazza78

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HBD LS1, VL calais project
been a long time since i been in here and nothing major has happened besides gettin dba gold series front rotors n fixing the damage to the rear and fitting/painting my senator wing.. all this was done back in may..... been thinkin about a new look with the vt, all chrome stuff gone(front n rear) thinkin monaro headlights n tail lights, vx garnish and put my modified grills in... just not sure tho yet....

heres a few pics of the wing on...

P1000954.jpg

P1000953.jpg

P1000952.jpg