Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT S2 V6 Acclaim

Vsfan95

Vsfan95
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 2 Acclaim
I thought it was time that I posted up my VT. Here I have a 2000 model Acclaim ex company car that I picked up in January last year. Picked up with 200k on the clock it now has 240k on it. Everything was still factory when I picked it up but the engine was in very good condition the engine oil was crystal clear and still is to this day. The only things I have done is new CVs, Tailshaft bearings, Radiator, Waterpump, Heater Tap and hoses, Main drive belt tensioner, Belt, Coil packs, Battery, Sway Bar Links, Sway Bar "D" Bushes and put in a new Head unit, Speakers front and rear, Sub and Amp.
The Pics are in the following order Day I picked it up, its first run, new head unit and the new VE Omega Rims. Tell me what you think of it.

Image0009.jpgImage0029 - Copy.jpgHeadunit.jpgPhoto0009.jpgPhoto0011.jpg

jasonzzz_petey

Supercharged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VT Calais
nice work if you replaced all those things urself =)

Vsfan95

Vsfan95
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 2 Acclaim
Yeah all work is done by me I find mechanics a rip off. The complete sound system I did myself. Doing the audio alone has saved me just under $500 in installation cost which is a good thing.

Vsfan95

Vsfan95
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series 2 Acclaim
Sorry mate got rid of them cause they were broken if you ring Holden they have them for $50 each I had aftermarket ones on till I got the current mags.

darklite

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6, VX Clubby
looks tidy, they make good a - b cars if you look after them

Cheers