Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VT Series 2 SPak Tiger Mica

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
thanks mate, still looking for

- leather gear selector
- leather handbrake cover
- calais seat rails so both fronts are electric and not just up and down, but forward back etc
- Height adjustable B pillars with the rails/trims for it
- Suede rear sections with map pocket for the front seats (gray suede)
- Calais sun visors both with mirrors, (don't want the ones with lights, just the sliding covers for the mirrors)

I think that should be close to finished. But would like some hsv style silver pedals also
not that much to go now. are you going to colour the suede or leave it as is? there was an auto leather gear selector on ebay vt vx calais wh statesman leather & chrome shifter knob (eBay item 360347554331 end time 03-Mar-11 07:57:36 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats
im getting rid of my passenger sunvisor that has the slidy mirror thing that you are referring to. if you pay postage it is all yours.
good luck on finding those pedals, they are very hard to find 2nd hand.

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
FML ignition barrel **** itself and had to get towed home. Got it running currently with a screw driver, I want to just replace the shaft rather then the whole barrel coz i dont want a new key, which will make me have 2 keys coz the door lock will be differnt then. Bah! who makes a plastic shaft. make it metal FFS

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
FML ignition barrel **** itself and had to get towed home. Got it running currently with a screw driver, I want to just replace the shaft rather then the whole barrel coz i dont want a new key, which will make me have 2 keys coz the door lock will be differnt then. Bah! who makes a plastic shaft. make it metal FFS

damn that is pretty bad luck, hopefully it is an easy fix mate, my ignition barrel is playing up as well.

howd you go wiring up the calais door trim lights? what did you wire them to?

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
all fixed now, new barrell and ignition switch (only needed the switch coz i mangled it all up shoving a screwdriver in there to start it so i could drive it to get parts)

then off to the lock smith to get the barrel coded $130 total its all done.

As for the calais trims, i ran wiring into each door through the factory looms and ran it all to the drivers side B pillar and tapped into the roof light wires using the 2 that are connected to the door switch. Works like a charm

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Alright, fitted the a set of new slotted/cross drilled rotors today. Also fitted the new front struts (Monroe GT Sports). Loving it so far. Just gotta fix up this power steering pump then its good to go. Bought a seal kit and will get that done over the weekend

183058_10150109046879463_500874462_6085481_3226603_n.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
all fixed now, new barrell and ignition switch (only needed the switch coz i mangled it all up shoving a screwdriver in there to start it so i could drive it to get parts)

then off to the lock smith to get the barrel coded $130 total its all done.

As for the calais trims, i ran wiring into each door through the factory looms and ran it all to the drivers side B pillar and tapped into the roof light wires using the 2 that are connected to the door switch. Works like a charm
not to bad, cheaper then what i was expecting, got a photo of the screw driver in there?

thanks for that, I'll have to have a go at it when i eventually get my trims. so for the left side ones, did you run those wires under the dash or under the back seat?

EDIT, just saw your next post, rotors looks the goods mate, power steering a bit off aye?

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
nah forgot to get a photo of my dodgy temp fix lol.

Wires run under the dash from the left side doors.

Yeah power steering pump is leaking like a siv. Bought a seal kit for it. So il be removing the pump this weekend and rebuilding it in the next couple of days. More pics will be up for that

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
with all the dash stuff etc, are you pulling these from a specific place or just randomly finding stuff or getting it custom done ?

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
nah forgot to get a photo of my dodgy temp fix lol.

Wires run under the dash from the left side doors.

Yeah power steering pump is leaking like a siv. Bought a seal kit for it. So il be removing the pump this weekend and rebuilding it in the next couple of days. More pics will be up for that
cheers mate,
that isnt good, how is it like driving it? i remember when my power steering pump #### itself, so hard to steer properly, and park.