Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY VT Series 2 SPak Tiger Mica

Jordzz

VL Calais 5 Spd ### yea
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais 5spd VT S 5spd VX Berlina VP 5spd VS Cal
WOW I love it mate :). keep the updates coming. didnt think theird be another Tiger Mica VT SPac on here hehehe

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
haha thanks guys, havnt checked this thread in awhile. Not much has happend apart from a major service and my power steering bottle fell into the motor while driving and f@@@ed **** up lol. I did put a flip boot on but removed it coz i couldn't get the boot to sit flat.

Photo0400.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
im not sure how the flip boot works, but couldnt you reinforce it some way so it sits straight, sweet as ride though

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
yeah i tried a few things. In the end its not worth the hassle. For the amount of times i used it aswell, was kinda useless. Back to normal and im putting a 24" lcd tv up there with a ps3 :p

Other then that. Nothing much has been happening to it, just driving and enjoying...

The current wheels im thinking of selling and getting some 20's on her.

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Yeah got a few updates for it..

Boot install has been ripped out once again in a hunt for a higher spl again... lol In the process of setting it up, will be going the same 15"s firing up at the back of the boot off the oa1502 (950wrms @ 2 ohm)

Also, the car is rolling on stockies for the mean time while i sell my 18's and il be upgrading to a set of 20's

Photo0461.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
yeah i tried a few things. In the end its not worth the hassle. For the amount of times i used it aswell, was kinda useless. Back to normal and im putting a 24" lcd tv up there with a ps3 :p

Other then that. Nothing much has been happening to it, just driving and enjoying...

The current wheels im thinking of selling and getting some 20's on her.
sounds like it was a pretty swwet setup it is going to be. the 20's will look sweet, any ideas what you are thinking for the new rims?