Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT - VTEAZN

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
nice ride mate, I saw the front guard and thought...that's an intercooler, then I saw the engine...very nice :)

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Thanks champ- and yes, it is an intercooler :D

Also something I didn't think you could see in those pictures, check out the brakes on the front ;D

some nice big slotters in there eh, that'll pull you up nicely :D

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
the new rims look absolutely awesome on this man good job. How did you manage to get the rears to fit?

holdenhero

Car idiot
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT
Ah well it wasn't exactly the hardest process and it took me quiet a few hours and its nothing that the regular person couldn't do. I basically just rolled the guards, fitted spacers, longer wheel threads (as when I finally got the wheels on with the old threads I got about 1 turn on the nut). I've got a fair amount of pictures so I'll write up a mini 'how to' on the subject.

By the way, last night I bought myself a new monaro bonnet and I also have new tail lights and VZ SS style guards in the mail.

neet_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 XR6T & 1990 VN dragcar project
That motor is pure horn! Btw, love the fighter jet style cockpit, reckon on a different shifter though. Wouldn't mind seeing a dyno run out of this thing......

03 VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS
hey mate nice ride...you might have mentioned this already in the thread but what springs are u running in your car? sits at a good height, about what i'm looking for. cheers

03 VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS
I'm not 100% sure, they are blue and I'm pretty sure they are Lovells of some sort but I can't be more specific as I really don't know.

ahh ok then no probs. yeh i think blue are lovells. thanks anyway mate