Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT

oliver

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina
i got a quote from holden today for fe2... springs and shocks for front and rear $573. that was the price of the parts. i dunno how u got it for 180 bucks man..

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
wats tha diff. between FE2 suspension and using, say king springs, 2 lower your VT??? And yeah..$180...is that all?? What did that include?

Cheers,
Infin8

vtcommodo3800

Got me a v8!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ SS Thunder
oliver said:
i got a quote from holden today for fe2... springs and shocks for front and rear $573. that was the price of the parts. i dunno how u got it for 180 bucks man..

They must of seen you coming $180 is gen price from my local holden dealer but that is just for springs any way wif fe2 you don't need new shocks and struts

vtcommodo3800

Got me a v8!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ SS Thunder
chevy_big_block_bro said:
Ive just turned 18 and managed to afford super lows on part time work

Yor right know i wish i had of spent the extra and got superlows but no good to tow my bike around wif and i bottom out a lot know wif just fe2 and thats driving it in to drive ways side ways and wat not. Ah well i will spend more money on the next car not on something that i won't get my money back on.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
vtcommodo3800 said:
Yor right know i wish i had of spent the extra and got superlows but no good to tow my bike around wif and i bottom out a lot know wif just fe2 and thats driving it in to drive ways side ways and wat not. Ah well i will spend more money on the next car not on something that i won't get my money back on.
no cars u get ur money back on mate its part of life, save ya $ buy a house and have a stocko hk gts in the shed.

vtcommodo3800

Got me a v8!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ SS Thunder
yeh your right i agree 100 per cent