Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Never really liked VT's mate, but this thing looks nice with the wheels and front bar.
Shame about the crash though, I guess we all learn from mistakes though. I've had enough close calls to calm myself down a lot now....
The keying and polishing of your car is genuinely one of the weirdest things I've ever heard though...

Yeaa I love the wheels, but they do have some gutter rash (from the crash) so need to get them redone, again I was lucky that it's only light damage... I Should be able to just sand it back and repaint. With the front bar, I'm really strapped for cash at the moment with rego coming in and a $280 feet on the seat on a train fine (seriously wtf?) so yeaa, figured I'll just replace the whole kit come tax time :)
Yes, we all definitely learn from the mistakes we make, and the ones that don't, well they deserve what happens to them really.
Hahahaha, you think it's weird hearing it? You should have seen my face when I actually SAW it, would have been a massive Kodak moment I think haha.