Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
maaaate, probably the nicest vt ive seen so far.. love the colour, and the chrome looks awesome, always been a fan of vx gts rims too. so from what i read, the last few pics of ur car only have superlows in it, with fe2 shocks and 19 rims with a small wall profile? because it looks really low, i wanna lower mine and i thought superlows didnt make it as low as urs, i was thinking of getting ultralows but not if they are just gonna get me defected.. sorry if this all doesnt make sense, pretty much saying that i wanna lower my ride, and want it to sit the same as urs, do i just have to get superlows?

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
man that ride is MINT...

i absolutely love the colour and all the chrome extras, any idea how much it would cost to get the chrome handles and window/door surrounds?

really nice mate:thumbsup:

callum_88

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec 5 spd/ VZ SS 6 spd 6ltr
hey mate

sweet as ride, love the calais options especially the sunglasses thing at the front, pretty easy to install?

how did you go with the electric windows conversion, looks like you still have the old door trims to my knowledge

vtclubby195i

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt clubsport 5L 195i
does ur skirts scrape?an front bumper?i want my vt clubby this low!!!looks awsome