Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vx calais seriesII

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
ive done a few more mods to the car ill get some more photos up soon, just wondering what the ve ss 18" or 19" ssv wheels would look like on it as i have sold the wheels on it and looking for some new ones, on a bit of a budget so i thought they would be alright untill i could afford some better ones, has any one seen these wheels on a vx and how did it look, thanks

carra909

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
looks nice but wont worry too much about the mudflap marks, i think every one has the same problem.

as for the wheels if you had your heart set on a set of holdens i would say ve ss v or calais v looks good. i think both of those go well with the lines of the car.
i got a set of ve calais v s2's for mine not long ago just to be a bit different and still haven't seen them fitted to another commo other then a ve, have a search thru my profile n find my page if ya wont a look

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
yer the ve calais look nice on your car i have not seen them on other model commodores either, i havent got my heart set on the ve ones but at the moment its about all that is my price range, im leaning towards the ss 18s at the moment only as there is a set near where i live for $600 with not bad tyres but i do like the ssv ones but cant any at the right price at the moment, what do the ve ss ones look like on a vx, any ideas about wheels would be good if people would like to let me know