Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vx calais seriesII

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
here is a picture of my vx calais seriesII 5.7, storm grey, 140,000

MODS: lowered with king springs sl,cat back 2.5" exhaust, mcai & spilt engine covers, 18" monaro cv8 repica wheels

FUTURE MODS: mafless tune and otr cai, tint windows, headers and high flow cats

Just wondering about maybe a monaro bonnet and or maybe a bodykit, different wheels not real sure, any input would be good

Attachments

• 101_0458.jpg
    101_0458.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1,687

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
mate, it's a mint calais.. don't **** with the exterior.

spend ya cash on engine mods and a tint.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
YEP! rip those mudflaps off, get it some nice black tint, also replace those yellow plates with some white and black or silver and black ones. The yellow looks cheap on your nice car. I would get the OTR and tune then look into some different rims something polished but not chrome.

Just my ideas though i really like your ride mate

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
thanks for the feed back yer definately get the windows tinted soon, not sure bout wat sort of rims to get if i change them i wouldnt mind a set of 19" but dont mind the look of 18"

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
hey mate sweet looking ride. dont go putting a kit on it please lol a calais looks wild as is.
wot bout some chrome door handles in u get chrome rims? that'd look awesome

CC

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
car looks awsome man defintaly the best lookin VX calais on here :thumbsup: its definatly screaming 4 tint tho would set it off with the rest of the black theme.

if u go bodykit mayb just a lip kit of some sort? would look alright would need 2 see it on the car tho coz ur front end looks good i wouldnt change that if u can help it.

corza3

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
took the mud flaps off today and it does look better but there are light marks from where the mud flaps have been sitting over the years i tried a bit of polish but didnt seem to bring them out does anyone know of some good stuff that might bring them out as i dont really wanna put them back on now i have seen them off. thanks