Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vx clubby

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Thats not bad at all for a stock 255km motor dude well done. what was the idea of the dyno run, just to get power output reading or was you looking for areas of tune that could be improved? did the person that did the dyno run give you any input on any little things that could give good results (cost effective mods). sweet as dude all the best.:w00t:

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
It was a dyno day with another forum! Just a power run thats all was just curious as to what sort of power she had. Lets just say i was a little surprised! I was only expecting 250-260rwhp

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Thats a nice way to get dyno run done, i need to get mine done i have only small mods at this stage, cat back x pipe 2.5" twin and msd coils but should be close to your output. Is your car low k's? mine just hit 100k.

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
Thats a nice way to get dyno run done, i need to get mine done i have only small mods at this stage, cat back x pipe 2.5" twin and msd coils but should be close to your output. Is your car low k's? mine just hit 100k.
001.JPG Taken yesterday:thumbsup:
yeah impressive power figure for a stock ls1 :O
still havnt seen this car on the streets :O
cant wait tho ahha
Yeah havent been out much!!

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Lovely stuff all k's and sweet motor, cool. notice your dash is different colour and seats have bits of red even though is s2 and phantom mica. a friend has a red vx r8 and has the same dash and seats as yours, mine are blue/grey/black heres some pic's.:yeah:

Last edited:

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
mine is series 1 not 2 just found that out the other day altho on the paper that was in the window at the dealer its says s2

MZSTATA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR STATESMAN
nice and clean keep it up! love the boot garnish on them :)