Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vx mods what should i do?

jamierusty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exutive commodoore
i have a vx 202 comm exutive it has no spoiler and dont want one how far should i lower it and what exaust should i put on it after ideas

vxcruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX acclaim series 2
hey mate i gotta 2002 vx as well and gud work the spoilers look **** haha mines one king spring super lows which is probably low enuf ha and mine has just a 2.5inch cat back which puts out a nice note but might wana consider extractors to. other mods probs get a cold air intake definately get sum rear monaro lights make it look so much betta then u can consider mayb a clubsport kit or shift kit depends if wana go for looks or power

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I reckon you should spend some quality time with the search button. There's a plethora of ideas and mods that people have done. There's years of reading to be had. :lock:

CommVTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II S pack
Welcome to JC!
Best suggestion from me would be to have a good search around this website, have a look at pics of peoples lowered VX's then see how low you want to go. With exhaust, most tend to go for a 2.5" catback which gives it a decent note, have a browse on youtube to see which you find the nicest.
Good Luck mate