Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Berlina!

Nofan

red cars go faster.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S2
Nice ride mate.

I LOVE those wheels they look great. And yeah it's lowered enough for sure. The paint work looks like it's in good nick too!

Haven't done anything to audio yet?

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah I am from Melbourne, the pics were taken down near the docklands under the bolte bridge, great spot for some quick snaps.

I haven't done anything to the audio just yet, I probably will down the track but looking more towards cosmetic looks atm. I am now questioning whether i should have got 19s cause now i want 20s haha.

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Just tinted my tail lights, let me know what you guys think :)

29l1q2x.jpg

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
It's looking really good. Interesting to see how plain the interior of the Series 1 looks. They changed quite a bit of gear for the Berlina but overall, it looks a lot like an Exec interior. It even looks like the cluster doesn't have the silver surrounds to the instruments.

Some of the satin silver bits are pretty cheap and can lift the interior heaps. Don't waste your time with e-bay - they are often dearer than the Holden dealer and the handbrake and selector trims are only a few bucks each.

Pity about the povo steering wheel though - you can't upgrade it - you have to replace it completely if you want something better.

The front lower grille can be cut out to accommodate the foggies. The Calais and Series 2 Berlinas simply used the standard Berlina bar, with holes cut out for the lights. I found this when I replaced my lower grille with the Series 2 grille. The foglight surrounds just clip into the bar, but I don't think they are available as separate bits.

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
It's looking really good. Interesting to see how plain the interior of the Series 1 looks. They changed quite a bit of gear for the Berlina but overall, it looks a lot like an Exec interior. It even looks like the cluster doesn't have the silver surrounds to the instruments.

Some of the satin silver bits are pretty cheap and can lift the interior heaps. Don't waste your time with e-bay - they are often dearer than the Holden dealer and the handbrake and selector trims are only a few bucks each.

Pity about the povo steering wheel though - you can't upgrade it - you have to replace it completely if you want something better.

The front lower grille can be cut out to accommodate the foggies. The Calais and Series 2 Berlinas simply used the standard Berlina bar, with holes cut out for the lights. I found this when I replaced my lower grille with the Series 2 grille. The foglight surrounds just clip into the bar, but I don't think they are available as separate bits.

Thanks for the comment. The interior does me fine atm, i might just want to spice it up a bit with the satin silver bits like you mentioned for the handbrake etc, so i will probably look into a Holden dealer and sus it out. As the for steering wheel it's a bit of a shame but at the same time doesn't phase me too much.

I thought that was always the case with the lower grill of the Calais and Series 2 Berlina but don't think i'd be up for cutting the grill myself. I'll have to look into that as well but at the moment going to try and focus more on the audio equipment and take it from there.