Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Calais

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Hey kinda new to these forums but i thought i post up my newish VY Calais (first holden ive ever owned, and love it!) Bought it two months ago completely stock 80ks on the clock its supercharged and has custom ordered from factory red leather looks neat as.(the pics make the seats look brighter than they actualy r) Since i bought it iv tinted the windows, Lowered it SSSL in the rear and SSL in the front and put 18 inch VE Calais wheels, since getting the 18S iv bought a set of 19inch VY GTS wheels whichh will be on sooon hopefully.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
hey mate nice car never seen a red calais with red leather beautiful car anymore future mods?

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Looking very nice there, i di like the red leather in there topo, sets it off nicely

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
cheers everyone, yea i never had seen that colour combo either! um future mods put my new 19s on hopefully soon, maybe get them white walled and a camber kit and maybe VZ Calais taillights(i like the black bit ), also contemplating putting VZ SS Flutes in the guards but not sure if i should or not... . then bit in the future when i get some cash i wanna get some supercharge mods done smaller pulley hopefuly so it has 12psi and then the other usual stuff that come with doing supercharge mods roller rockers ect.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
love the red leather mate, looks fancy haha.
sits tough as especially on those rims.
i reckon if you got those rims painted in a gloss black it would look sick, just my opinion haha.

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
cheers mate, yea i just got rid of these rims tho! so now hopefully the VY GTS wheels look good!

showxpony

Reaction score
Members Ride
Redline SSV
Nice calais mate! Ive seen that combo only a couple of times, the red on red... its pretty cool, i love the red seats... if you ever get bored of them, ill swap ya for black leather haha :)

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Nice calais mate! Ive seen that combo only a couple of times, the red on red... its pretty cool, i love the red seats... if you ever get bored of them, ill swap ya for black leather haha :)

haha ye no worries