Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Executive

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol, daniel see's it the way i see it, must be the guys with the same rims have similar opinions lol, cept im only on 18's cos their off my last car

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
do people stay an extra 5 metres back from your car because they cant see the invisible trailer of concrete blocks?
yeah i have to say it does look way too low at the back and high at the front. just looks dodgey but its your car, do what yer want!

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
wow.. that does look awkward.. maybe u should get yourself some new lowered springs mate.. it looks like u got a whale in the boot

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
WOW!!! JC has turned into a bagging forum!... idc my car ill lower it how ever i want and yes i am going to even it out and lower the front.... i do have bills to pay though things take time no rush for me

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol dont worry about it mate, was just some constructive critisism from me...and looks like a few of the other guys jumped on the bandwagon n felt the need to repeat the same opinion haha, but nah, i definately understand the cash problem, thats why my car is sitting a couple of inches higher than i would like it to. stupid FE2 sports suspension not being sporty/low enough

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
for sale

make an offer, crossing to the dark side as my brother is buying me a car lol =] not going to refuse that will be back on this forum as soon as i save for a vl =]

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
WOW!!! JC has turned into a bagging forum!...

Not bagging u out, mate. Just giving u the facts. Rather than just put in the compressed springs in the rear, so it looks like u have half a zoo in the back seat, do the fronts at the same time.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
like i said ill do it how i want to do it when i want to do it... if you want the front of my car lowered so bad you pay for it.... ill take my time on any car i get im not one to run out on every pay check and spend every cent i have on my car... i save my money i would like to own my own house one day

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Currently a suspended driver for not Speeding... oh and not displaying p plates correctly.. and no im not about to bag out police. lol i no i was in the wrong... anyways just thought id jump on and chuck in an update. Exhaust is on its way from victoria and will be bolted on when i get the chance. the car has been raised to superlow springs. still haven't got front springs yet but will get them as soon as possible. decided to replace the door trims as mine had make up stains from the misses lol...