Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vy now rolling on 20's and slightly dumped

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
see new pics above

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ive just merged your 3 my ride threads together. next time you want to throw up some updated pics, do it in here, dont make a new thread.

that being said, cars looking nice, but i dont like the yellow in the engine bay

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
ive just merged your 3 my ride threads together. next time you want to throw up some updated pics, do it in here, dont make a new thread.

that being said, cars looking nice, but i dont like the yellow in the engine bay

My apologies I actually started editing one of the others but had a new thread open redoing it so I could just copy it over, that's what I get for having to many windows open :bang:

As for the yellow it's different, it certainly isn't everyones cup of tea and it certainly isn't expected when popping the bonnet :)

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
very nice bud, only thing I would do is rip the wing off...

VZ tailights and SS headlight make a massive difference, love those rims!

yer i agree commodores dont sutie wings but looks awsome dude love the satin chrome in the interior

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
hey mate love the ride looks awesome, who did ur custom grill it looks great! wondering where i can get one and ive been told the vz ss tail lights dont fit on the vy so was there much mucking about getting them on or is someone telling me lies?

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
hey mate love the ride looks awesome, who did ur custom grill it looks great! wondering where i can get one and ive been told the vz ss tail lights dont fit on the vy so was there much mucking about getting them on or is someone telling me lies?

Thanks mate

Vz ss tail lights are a straight fit into an exec so someone is telling you lies:D I think from memory you need to make sure you get wiring loom with the vz lights, i can't remember 100% as it was a while ago and as for the grill I modified it myself :)

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
ok thanks alot for that, you dont happen to have instructions or be able to give some advice on how you did it cause as its looks sweet looks different and makes it stand out.

Easiest way to do it is with a dremel and cutting wheel, I cut the bottom bar out and part of the top section then sanded it, used body filler to fill the holes the bars left, shaped and sanded it smooth, undercoated it then painted it, there is a bit of sanding involved but that's pretty much the bigger steps involved but you'd really need to see it to get a better idea :) If you're in Brisbane you're more than welcome to come have a look :)