Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY S

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
got some mace intake manifold and plenum spacers for chrissy and some of those aluminium intake manifold gaskets. got the manifold and everything off last night and cleaned up all the runners and the plenum with the dremel. Got up this morning at about 8 and port matched the intake spacer with the plenum and the manifold. Had it all back together by lunch and putting the tools away and i discovered the PCV valve sitting there fml.
Thinking that the old 5 cent block it off trick is a better idea i go with that thinking ill be done in 5 minutes. Dropped that 5 cent coin down the runner into the cylinder head and guess what: they arent magnetic. Ended up finishing at about 4 dammit.

Had to take it all off again just to get that little thing out. In the end the 5 cent coin did work wonders as I pulled the plenum and all off in one unit and cbf pulling it all apart again.

Also thinking of selling it some time soon so if your interested just pm me an offer or you can come take a look.

Last edited:

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
You going to spend the money on the skyline? Or buy a new handbag and put all your soft in it?