Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vz Calais

Fishman88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais 190KW A5 CHE TUNED
thanks man your right it looks mad i had a look at your car and it sets off the front.
like the black rims too i was thinking about it but i just bought VE SSVs so ill have to wait
pitty you all live so far away id love to go on a cruise and do some photo shoots

Cheers mate!! Thats why bought those grill bars its quite unique dont see any other calais with them. hahaha whack those SSV's on as soon as you can!! whack some nice photos on [or try to] haha. Ye too bad we live fa away i would loved to cruise n take pics!!

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
yeah ive never been a fan on spoilers i wanna take the one i have off gotta find a black boot with out a spoiler oh and by the way your Senator is fkn awesome i wish i could get a car like that

I'm with you, as much as I love the senator I'm not a fan of rear spoilers but mine comes as part of the package so will stay on.
With the calais though they aren't std so why do people spoil the good lines of the VZ with one.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Very nice ride. Go for an exhaust, otr and then a tune.:beer chug: You can get mail order tunes for $400 that will greatly improve your car for power and economy, excellent price if you want to stick to a budget. OTR's vary depending on what you get but the general range for ones worth having are $300-$600. Full exhaust systems can cost you plenty but talk to Not an abba fan, he's the man to guide you in the right direction there and has some great prices. Personally i'm running hm tri y's into the stock cats and then just a cat back system but that's about to change for me, going for a full system very soon.:yahoo:
Good luck with it, keep us posted.

Slacker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
i just put the 19s on so i thought id chuck some pics up its too high i know this but SA is a bitch for defects at the moment

Image627.jpg

Image628.jpg

Image625.jpg

need to transfer my plates lol i didnt want too untill i changed colours to black and silver though

Image629.jpg

06vzcalais

Reaction score
nice one mate..
im so jealous of your v8 motor *cry*
looks the goods thou

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Nice work rims VE rims suit the car nice, Jus need that spoiler off lol, I reckon u should check out the VY/Z HBD lip that was optional with the calais.. suits it well looks kinda like the ve calais lip. but nice car anyway

4XRD-VZ Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
EK Civic/AE111 Levin
very nice ride mate... get rid of the spoiler, drop it a bit..maybe tint the windows.. and she'll be lovely!!
wish I'd had a V8 in mine though...*sighs*

(the whitewalls are a nice touch!)

Slacker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
ok some new photos these ones are from victor harbour a couple of weeks ago my mate took the photos sorry large pics

Slacker0100001.jpg

Slacker00001.jpg

Slacker00003.jpg

night photos

Slacker201000002.jpg

Slacker201000001.jpg

and these ones are from the boostworx dyno shoot out i thought id enter to see how i would go and for shits and giggles

Slacker201000003.jpg

my print out did better then i thought i would i was thinking 170kw - 180kw

Slacker201000004.jpg