Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SV6

JameSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey guys my names James, live in Jervis Bay NSW, ive been looking on here for a while and thought id post my car, it a 05 VZ SV6, sports auto in white.

Current Mods
-SSL King Springs All round
-20" VE Supersports
-Darkest Legal Tint
-De-Spoilered
-De-Badged
-Custom painted dash fascia in Gloss white and Matt Black
-SS Tailights

Future Mods
-SS Headlights
-Calais Chrome bonnet strip (on its way)
-Stereo and double din head unit
-Fill in spoiler holes
-Powder coat rims white
-Satin interior bits
-vy ss pedals
-Respray front bar and side skirts
-Clean up any broken or damaged things

Here it is
commo002.jpg

commo003.jpg

commo004.jpg

commo005.jpg

commo006.jpg

commo008.jpg

commo010.jpg

commo011.jpg

commo013.jpg

commo019.jpg

commo021.jpg

commo024.jpg

commo028.jpg

commo031.jpg

commo034.jpg

commo045.jpg

Any feedback and suggestions are very welcome

Enjoy

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
Very very nice mate. Looks hot as. The powdercoated supersports will look sick!!! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Any performance based mods planned?

JameSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Very very nice mate. Looks hot as. The powdercoated supersports will look sick!!! I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Any performance based mods planned?

I would like to do a few but not really sure what, Ideas would be great!

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Mate very clean sv6, I like it, the height, rims, white walls and everything all look perfect on it. You should take a few pics of the interior and throw them up too mate

Have you planned on an exhaust on it yet? If so what type you looking at?

I'll be keen to keep an eye on this one

JameSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Im not sure on the exhaust, havnt really herd any nice sounding alloytechs! Suggestions would be appreciated or links to videos of alloytechs!

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
X-force twin 2 1/4 system isn't too loud and doesn't drone too much. You don't want an obnoxiously loud v6. Twin high flow cats and a set of extractors and it'll be happy days. Pm not an abba fan, he does good deals on exhausts shipped to your door. He will be able to help you out. You should upgrade your intake at the same time but don't go Ss inductions. They are crap. Also a CPR-6 manifold would be awesome. You can get great gains from one and they are just a bolt on mod. Could also do diff gears. Won't so much give you power, but will give you more punch off the line. Hope this helps.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
+1 on pm-ing NAAF, he does a dual 2.25 into single 3 that apparently give its a nice low down note, isnt overly and doesnt drone plus doesnt sound as high pitched as other catbacks when you rev them up

vz sv6 manual take off exhaust - YouTube

this blokes car is sold but is thread is a couple down, if you dont wanna spend to much he has just had the rear resi cut out and straight pipe put in its place, i did this on my ute and im really happy considering it cost me just under $200 (with the tip being $90 on its own lol) and at the end of the day its a v6 alloytec so its not going to sound like anything more haha

JameSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
+1 on pm-ing NAAF, he does a dual 2.25 into single 3 that apparently give its a nice low down note, isnt overly and doesnt drone plus doesnt sound as high pitched as other catbacks when you rev them up

vz sv6 manual take off exhaust - YouTube

this blokes car is sold but is thread is a couple down, if you dont wanna spend to much he has just had the rear resi cut out and straight pipe put in its place, i did this on my ute and im really happy considering it cost me just under $200 (with the tip being $90 on its own lol) and at the end of the day its a v6 alloytec so its not going to sound like anything more haha

Thanks to you and Big E, How much would i be lookiing at for the dual 2.25 into single 3, and is cutting out the resi all legal? If so can a local exhaust shop do it?

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
My mate got his resi cut out and replaced with straight pipe for like $50. But the way I see it, that's $50 you could have pit towards a proper system. You shouldn't pay more than say $500.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
i paid 300 for my 2.5inch cat back, it had the smallest rear muffler which made it all legal, it was for a ute, so sedan could be cheaper, got mine at my local exhaust shop then installed it myself, if your going to do it yourself, make sure its bolt off an bolt on to be easier, only thing i would suggest with this is paint both lion badges black an the times black too, other then that its a sweet ride mate :)