Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Whipple Blown VT Senator Signature 220i

SVPV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina v8
Hows the fuel efficiency with the blower on? Do you know what you were getting before hand compared to what your getting now? and what kind of driving do you do mostly?

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Hows the fuel efficiency with the blower on? Do you know what you were getting before hand compared to what your getting now? and what kind of driving do you do mostly?

Mate it was amazing!!
At 1/4 throttle it takes off like a jet, and fuel wise, it was much cheaper to run.....
I drive normally Mornington to Dandy and back, and I noticed a tank was lasting an extra day instanly!!
Since then, I only drive it once in a blue moon, I bought a Patrol as a daily :)

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
anymore updates on it man?, i also demmand more pics lol :p

Nah, no updates.......
Havn't driven it much, took it out on sunday morning for a wash and Vac..........
DAMN THIS THING GOES HARD :)
It's amazing when you don't drive it everyday, you realise just how much of a weapon it is...lol....
I actually have a guy enquiring at the moment, he is pretty keen, and the price tag is 25k, so I may be letting it go :-(

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
Hows the fuel efficiency with the blower on?

i asked micky d (the yella terra bloke) this at summernats, i cant remember the exact figure he said but on the highway run from melbourne to canberra it was a noticable improvement in economy so he reckons

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
i asked micky d (the yella terra bloke) this at summernats, i cant remember the exact figure he said but on the highway run from melbourne to canberra it was a noticable improvement in economy so he reckons

Honestly, i thought it was a load of crap, but I did notice it was better on fuel straight away, BUT!!!!
If you open up those 90lb injectors, you can watch the fuel gauge drop!!

crmnl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group A SS Replica
Haha, I drive past this car all the time. My mrs parents live around the corner from you, never knew what was done to it though, nice!

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha, I drive past this car all the time. My mrs parents live around the corner from you, never knew what was done to it though, nice!

Yeah sweet Mate, I think I know yours too.....
Is it, or was it Turbo'd? Extremely clean car if that's you!! Looks sensational!! Awesome, turns my head every time I see it, although I havn't seen it for a while "-(

lufkin

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Manual LS1 Statesman & VT V6 Calais
hey mate just wondering if your car ever got into a episode of HPF?

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey mate just wondering if your car ever got into a episode of HPF?

Hi Mate,

It is actually on tonight, but all the filming was scrapped, other than my kit on the bench, Rob talks about the whipple and explains a few things, and the actual one he uses is mine, I was there that day, you see a glimse of my back wheel on the video as he chat's, then sadly for me, a week after mine was done, they did a built stroker VT Berlina, it ended up making 340rwkw, so they used that car instead of mine :-(....

Oh well, I still have my whipple, and I have not regretted getting it for one second, I actually drove it to work today, and all I can say is "FUN"...

Watch OZ Garage tonight, you will learn a few things about them :)