Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My White VX Acclaim, Monaro Tail Lights Or Not? Other Reccomendations.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Series I
where abouts in adelaide im in the woodville area and my mechanic [woodville park auto] will fit and supply king springs as low as you want for 460 drive in drive out, aussie discount mufflers will do you a exhaust for 270 2 and a half inch, and 420 suppiled and fitted for exstractors. does this help mate
Yerr thats great help, ive got no cash atm but my birthday soon :p might fork out some money there, also im working so that sounds nice.:thumbsup:

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
no prob mate you should get these prices in most places give or take $20 r so i will check back to see the progress good look mate:thumbsup:

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6
Hey Mate, Juss looked at your car and it looked mint, very nice:thumbsup:
I recon the monaro lights look sweet, so will prob. get them fro my ride. Another question i mght ask you, i dont know much about lowering, so what exaclty is needed and how much it cost? looking at your ride i think thats the same height i want mine, cheers mate:D

sorry mate I only just saw this... thanks for the comments ;)

yeah i love the monaro lights. looks good at night too. have had nothing but positive comments on the street since i fitted them;)

I just got the Kings Lows off ebay for $220 for the set of 4 and kept the standard shocks for now. rides good. depends on your driving style though. i don't drive (too) hard :whistling ..... but if you like cornering hard it might pay to go the shocks as well:thumbsup:

vxmad6

vx mad
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2 executive
yeah mate i think monaro lights would be a good addition i have them on my vx and they go real well with the cluby kit.