Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Wildfire MY10 VE SS Ute

MINT-8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute 6 Speed
Hey everyone!

Im not only new too this forum, but new too the brand as i'v only owned Fords in the past.

The ride of choice is a 2009 MY10 VE SS 6 speed Manual Ute in Wildfire, with options of SS floormats, Holden's darkest Tint, and towbar.

Got it at a steal of $35,990 drive away, marked down from $44,990!

Was originally in the market for a BF Super Pursuit/FG XR8 ute, but wasnt happy with the dated Leaf-Sprung rear, soo gave Holden a go. The old man recently bought an '06 WM Caprice 6.0L, so i kind of had another foot too stand on when deciding what too get.

Completely stock for the moment, but have BIG plans for the future (once its paid off LoL)

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• mint8 2.jpg
    mint8 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • mint8 3.jpg
    mint8 3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 783
  • mint8 4.jpg
    mint8 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,105
  • mint8 5.jpg
    mint8 5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2,035
  • mint8.jpg
    mint8.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,563

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Looks great mate. Nice price as well.

What mods you got planned for it?

MINT-8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute 6 Speed
To start off the mods, i wil probably get some 20x8.5 front rims, 20x10 rears (undecided style), pacemaker headers, 3" exhaust, koni adjustable shockers, SSL Lovell Springs, and SSV projector headlights. All the other stuff like intake, maffless tune, and open motor mods will have too wait untill warranty has run out. Wouldnt mind running an 11sec pass one day... Hehehe

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
mate very jealous of you, love the colour was planning on gettn an SSV Ute in wildfire but have just heard Holden has dropped this colour. Such a sweet ride you have.

MINT-8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute 6 Speed
WOW!!... Are you serious?!? Holden have dropped Wildfire?? Why's that?? Can't have been too many Wildfire VE's made then... :yeah:

sheepz

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6 manual
WOW!!... Are you serious?!? Holden have dropped Wildfire?? Why's that?? Can't have been too many Wildfire VE's made then... :yeah:

Really ? Checked the holden site the other day and still shows wildfire.

Loving the colour :)

minter

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive s2
hey mate can u please tell me the colour code of ur wildfire commodore, i love the colour

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Nice ute mate . Did you buy it brand new or second hand if you don't mind me asking ?

paultaupo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Special Edition SS UTE Manual Wildfire Metallic
Hi
I have the matching Ute in New Zealand. I have done remap computer, stainless exhaust, headers and cold air intake Great to drive and gets heaps of attention I have been told that only made limited number of these uses and even more limited in this color and only 2 in manual Do you know if these are the only 2 around. I have had it since new and have no reason or plans to sell it either. Love to hear back with you of anyone else with any info