Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] MY09 VE Commodore 60th Anniversary Sedan

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
ITEM: 2008 VE Commodore 60th Anniversary Sedan MY09
YEAR: Built June 2008
BADGE: 60th Anniversary
ENGINE: 3.6L LE0 Alloytech - 180kW
TRANSMISSION: 4L60E - 4 Speed Auto
COLOUR: Nitrate Silver
EXTERIOR CONDITION: Good, few stone chips and minor scratches.
INTERIOR CONDITION: Very good up front, rear is very good save for some scratches on seat backs from the P/Os kids kicking them.
TYRE CONDITION: 80% F&R - Hercules on the rear, Falkens on the front.
TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/45 R18 100W
ODOMETER: 185,4xx
SERVICE HISTORY: Complete.
REGO OF CAR: WA - 1EEV862
REGO TILL: 28/10/13
PLATES INCLUDED: Yes.
PRICE: $10,250 negotiable.
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Willing to deliver as far as 50km North of Perth CBD.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash or Bank Transfer.
CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or 0406 886 803 - I am a shift worker, so if you call and I don't answer (because I'm likely asleep), please leave me a message.

2008 VE Commodore 60th Anniversary MY09.

Fully loaded above and beyond the standard 60th Anniversary specification including:

- Calais Premium Audio System with Colour Screen, USB Media Player, and in-dash 6 CD Changer
- 12" Sub with Waves Audio Bass Processor.
- GM Bluetooth.
- Unique Design Concepts iPod Interface.
- Integrated VDO Satellite Navigation (With Q1 2013 mapping software).
- Reversing Sensors (with Distance Display).
- Dual Zone Climate Control - Actual dual zone, not just a couple of resistors stuck in the HCM.
- Berlina Cluster with Triple-Screen Trip Computer - White screens, white illumination, red needles.
- Calais V Interior Trims - Door handles and Dash Garnishes.
- Leather Seats, Steering Wheel, Gear Knob & Door Trims.
- Tinted Windows.
- 30mm Lowered Suspension (Kings L & SL) on Gas Shocks - Installed in November 2012.
- 2100kg Hayman Reese Hitch Receiver Towbar (complete with Hitch, Towball, and Locking Hitch Pin).
- Full Walker Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust System with HSV Billet Alloy Quad Tip Mufflers.
- Airhammer Performance Intake.
- 18" Alloy Wheels (including the spare).
- Front, Side & Curtain Airbags.
- Flip Key.

Includes registration until 28/10/13

Also includes a full set of Holden custom fit floor mats, a dash mat, and rear cargo net.

Two owner vehicle (I'm the second), has a full service history, spare keys, and all documentation detailing the ownership history of the car.

Originally sold to a bloke who traveled around regional New South Wales as an engineering manager for a machinery company, I brought the vehicle to Victoria through a dealer in 2011, where I used it as my daily driver, and then drove it across to WA when I relocated here in February this year.

During this time, the vehicle has never missed a beat, and I have had a lot of preventative work done (with receipts) to ensure that it'll run happily for years to come.

Yes, it has got a fairly high number on the odometer, and a couple of minor blemishes on the paintwork, but considering the long, long list of options fitted to the car, the price accurately reflects the features and condition.

If you look through my post history, you'll be able to see a bit more info on the mods that have been done to it.

This is a lot of luxury and comfort for not a lot of money.

I had intended to keep it, now have a 150km solo commute each day, so I need something smaller and cheaper to run - i.e a motorbike.

edit: I'm also happy to throw in the spares I have for it too - Spare front bumper, Omega grille, K&N oil filters, spare leather steering wheel, and anything else I find.

PICTURES:
13.jpg11.jpg10.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg18.jpg17.jpg16.jpg15.jpg14.jpg12.jpg

Last edited:

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
And my beloved Quicksilver has gone to a new owner... Or at least she will be going when he picks her up next week... SOLD!

rayuki

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive 2005
bugger just saw this awesome buy for the price :)

have a new car to look for on my top list now!