Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY'10 SSV- Special Edition Phantom Pontiac

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
Heres my first Holden in Years and my first post on this great forum.
Its an SSV SE, 6L, A6 . stock - well untill the warranty is up anyway.
I live in country northern NSW and drive 99% highway, Love the power, handling and refinement and economy too! I get around 10 Liters /100 :surprise: i only use 98 octane, I think that AFM really works out here as it runs in 4cyl mode alot in cruise at 105. the oil is Mobil 1 5w-30.

I did the subwoofers gain up an phase reversal mod , made a huge improvement to the sound so now i dont feel the urge to upgrade it.

I also installed a billet alloy grill set from the US ( looks a bit strange in the pics ,probly compression artifacts- i am thinking about getting silver stripes and/or just some vinyl wrap on the roof and bonnet centre- in brushed SS ? wish i was better with photoshop :)

Anyways ,Its a fantastic car and i am well happy.
C yas around !
Heres some pics:

P1050199.jpg
P1050133.jpgP1050134.jpgP1050136.jpgP1050137.jpgP1050140.jpgP1050125.jpgP1050128.jpg

Last edited:

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
God dam that's sexy. Love it

Personally I wouldn't go with the strips, maybe wrap the roof? But your car already stands out from the rest as it it.

Very nice mate.

ColdCash100

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
love it mate mate but since you have the e3 bonnet you should change the front bar to the e2 e3 one. the hsv holden front bars are way better then the Pontiac ones.

SSVSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV SE L76
God dam that's sexy. Love it

Personally I wouldn't go with the strips, maybe wrap the roof? But your car already stands out from the rest as it it.

Very nice mate.

Thanks Mate !
true the stripes may be a step too far but a roof wrap done in brushed stainless steel wrap might be way cool and Totally Differant ,i like that !

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Top car mate! Love the Pontiac look! Keep trying to convince my old man to swap me front ends on ours!

Personally I think AFM is a great idea.. Right up until you start mods.