Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My10 ve ssv

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
always liked the blue . looks very nice man like the g8 wing looks more stealth ;)
goodwork

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Haha...Looks very similar to mine, except mine's silver, debadged & ive got the full bottom lip kit. Did you get your diffuser fitted by BR @ chev's or did you do it yourself?

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
always liked the blue . looks very nice man like the g8 wing looks more stealth ;)
goodwork

Thanks, i just tired to keep it nice a neat, dont like cars that go over the top to much

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Haha...Looks very similar to mine, except mine's silver, debadged & ive got the full bottom lip kit. Did you get your diffuser fitted by BR @ chev's or did you do it yourself?

Ye, i was thinking of debadging the rear as well. Have you got any photos up or urs???
I fitted the rear diffuser myself. Only cost $40 for it, Now next im hoping to get a tune and exhaust system done. Still shopping round to see which tuners the best, so many out there these days

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Ye, i was thinking of debadging the rear as well. Have you got any photos up or urs???

Here's a few pics of mine with the rear de-badged.

lateaugust09056a.jpg

SSVAPR2010040_noplates.jpg

SSVAPR2010036_noplates.jpg

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Mate firstly love the car.

Secondly, where did u get the black front insert from? It's 4 my dad's got a SIDI SV6 sportswagon.

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
I fitted the rear diffuser myself. Only cost $40 for it, Now next im hoping to get a tune and exhaust system done. Still shopping round to see which tuners the best, so many out there these days

Here you go mate, as for tuners i cant recommend Chev's performance centre highly enough...Excellent service no bs advice & they wont charge you an arm & leg, VCM/Autotechnique are very good also.

note: These pics were taken before the diffuser was fitted.

DSCF2857.jpg

IMG_7147_filtered.jpg

Last edited:

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Here you go mate, as for tuners i cant recommend Chev's performance centre highly enough...Excellent service no bs advice & they wont charge you an arm & leg, VCM/Autotechnique are very good also.

Thanks for the recommendation, ill definitely give em a call and speak to them.
Ur car looks real good wif out the rear badges.....and yes they do look quite similar lol

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Mate firstly love the car.

Secondly, where did u get the black front insert from? It's 4 my dad's got a SIDI SV6 sportswagon.

I got the insert for free when my dad purchased his SSV ute. He didnt end up using it so i took it lol
Im pretty sure u can purchase them from the holden dealership round $230-$250 if i recall