Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My10 ve ssv

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Can you take a close up of the mesh you used as it looks good. I have some black spoiler mesh and it just looks tacky

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
that custom radiator cover looks awesome, what did you make it out of?

I made it out of some plastic off cut i had sitting around home.
I started of with a paper template, then a cardboard one and once it sort of looked ok,
i started to cut out the plastic. It came out alot better then i expected

makazin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thanks mate, im not to sure on wheels just yet. If i was to get anything they would have to have a nice dish to fill out the guards.......

Defs agree with deep dish wheels, I've got them on my vz and I would love to see the black and blue combo continue in the wheels

In regards to tuning, I haven't gone to them myself, but they have been recommended by a lot of people: GM Motorsport, they have a youtube channel aswell showing dyno videos with a description of what they have done to each car

Vzille

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I made it out of some plastic off cut i had sitting around home.
I started of with a paper template, then a cardboard one and once it sort of looked ok,
i started to cut out the plastic. It came out alot better then i expected

How did you mount it? Is it just a flat piece of plastic clipped on in factory holes?

Vzille

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Thanks :) Its the same grill as before, I just added a foam pad around the edges which finished it off nicely.
I dont mind driving far for a tune. As long as they do a good job :)

What do you mean by foam pad? Where'd you put it, did it make much of a difference? Where'd you buy it from?

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
not the biggest fan of VEs but this is gorgeous mate, a really nice example of what you can do with small tasteful mods!

Thanks :) Im not a fan of over doing things up....the less you do the better!!!

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
How did you mount it? Is it just a flat piece of plastic clipped on in factory holes?

hey mate, yup its a flat piece of plastics mounted onto the factory holes......Its still holding up :)

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
What do you mean by foam pad? Where'd you put it, did it make much of a difference? Where'd you buy it from?

Around the inside of the grill i added a foam strip. Its just like a boarder......Not sure where its from, just found it in my garage.