Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My12.5 ve ss-z ute

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Couple pics from a cruise i took my mates on all VE SS

Drove from Camden down heathcote road to bundeena through the national park up to stanwell tops and back to camden via mt ousley

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 696
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 530
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 538

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Not much of an update! Sub and amp in

If your a Dave chapelle fan you will like this lol if you haven't watched him get on YouTube and watch
Dave chapelle : grape drink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 517

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Laughed so hard @ the sticker.

Very original. Well done! :)

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Lowered the rear last week :) don't think I'll do the front sits even enough for me
, thoughts guys?

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Painted a few things, opinion? IMO i love it, the pics really dont do it any justice, im considering changing the fog light surrounds to alchemy but because they dont have chrome around them and it doesnt really stand out as much

EDIT: They where changed because i ordered G8's to match, black spoke white inside wheels, once i can afford tyres for them it should set the colour scheme im going for

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
Painted a few things, opinion? IMO i love it, the pics really dont do it any justice, im considering changing the fog light surrounds to alchemy but because they dont have chrome around them and it doesnt really stand out as much

EDIT: They where changed because i ordered G8's to match, black spoke white inside wheels, once i can afford tyres for them it should set the colour scheme im going for

My mate has the g8 wheels like that, but he's now looking at inverting them, black with a white face, because the white just always looks filthy from brake dust and road grime.

Don't mind the surrounds, it's something different. See how it looks with the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
My mate has the g8 wheels like that, but he's now looking at inverting them, black with a white face, because the white just always looks filthy from brake dust and road grime.

Don't mind the surrounds, it's something different. See how it looks with the wheels.

Yeah so i have heard about the wheels and the dust, i even thought of spraying inside the wheel the color of the car and the outside white but i am only 50/50 at the moment my best mates a spray painter so we will play around with it first

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
Yeah so i have heard about the wheels and the dust, i even thought of spraying inside the wheel the color of the car and the outside white but i am only 50/50 at the moment my best mates a spray painter so we will play around with it first

Well I've also seen them with just the inside of the spokes (rest of wheel 1 colour), painted. It's something different. Just get photoshop or something and modify a few

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
The front bar looks heaps different when it's white. I actually don't think I dislike it haha. I'm on the fence but it might grow on me :p Atleast you're making it yours.

I think the foglight area just puts it a little bit too much.. Not sure what you could have them as though so it all matched.