Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My12 sv6

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
How do you find the Radio reception with that bee sting antenna?
and
What have you done to fill the holes where your spoiler bolted on?

To be honest the reception sucks but I don't really listen to the radio so it doesn't bother me.
At first I just stuck tape underneath where the holes are but I've got a senator style lip spoiler on it now which covers up all the holes.

With those rims on your car...? Perfect.

Cheers mate. Getting those in 22's with good tyres are going to cost more over $3k lol Just hope I don't get defected when I get them.

Last edited:

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Cheers mate. Getting those in 22's with good tyres are going to cost more over $3k lol Just hope I don't get defected when I get them.

3k? I found a site where you can buy them for 1308. That's without tires. I'll find it for you. Tempe Tyres in Sydney are doing them for 2,200 without tires (gotta double check for ya) pretty sure you might pic it up cheaper bro. I'll let ya know.

Sent from Mars because I am not a human

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
I'm looking at a set on Ozzy Tyres. $3,100 with Falken 452 tyres. Hopefully by the time I can get a set they'll have a promotion discount. If I bought them now they would be $2,610 with whatever tyres I want.

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Nope, had a look through their site a while back and they didn't have them. There's a place called F1 Wheel And Tyre Warehouse, they quoted me like $2700 shipping included.

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Will do mate. Can I get some opinions on the wheels that I'm looking at?

Zenetti Legend
t_1774.jpg

KMC Rockstar
kmc_rockstrc_b_ci3_l.jpg

If I get the legends they'll be staggered to get some mad dish on the back and if I get the rockstars it'll look pretty phat :p