Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My12 sv6

atomic maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ve maloo
Make sure the offset is spot on or you will have trouble with scrubbing and grabbing the guards

Brocko90

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SV6
Love the car mate, looks great. Love the look of it without the spoiler, and the pic with the Rockstars looks amazing.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
go the rockstars mate, you wont regret it, they are a nice looking rim, was looking at them when i had my vz ute, they are really nice IMO

MeanVE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SV6 - Bog stock
Hey man! Just want to ask you a few Questions regarding the car.

How did you get original spoiler off?
How did you install Senator one?

Mean car man! BTW you got those rims yet?

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Cheers man.

Just unbolted the four bolts holding it down then pulled it off one side then the other. For the senator one I put double sided tape on it first around the edge. stuck it on then bolted it up. Nah man still got the stockies, still got plenty of tread so might get new ones when I need new tires.

MeanVE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SV6 - Bog stock
Cheers man.

Just unbolted the four bolts holding it down then pulled it off one side then the other. For the senator one I put double sided tape on it first around the edge. stuck it on then bolted it up. Nah man still got the stockies, still got plenty of tread so might get new ones when I need new tires.

Oh ok then. How much you pay for the Senator spoiler?
The Bridgestone potenzas that come with the car are a good Tyre as well so just wear them out I guess...

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Got the spoiler for about $180 I think but it wasn't painted. Yea could probably be years before I get a new set. Just done 2000kms since owning it new in January haha

MeanVE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SV6 - Bog stock
Got the spoiler for about $180 I think but it wasn't painted. Yea could probably be years before I get a new set. Just done 2000kms since owning it new in January haha

Oh yeah..We have had ours since Feb 28 and done 2500kms..Lol...This your first car?