Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 SSv Redline - Some Like It Hot

Cal76

Reaction score
Members Ride
My15 redline
I think it would suit too. The cv5 in matte graphite could work and I like vps 302 and 308.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Love this colour mate it looks great! I may be bias though :p

I agree with villn though maybe go with a graphite/shadow chrome type colour i think it would contrast better, straight black will likely look a bit dodgy/boganite

timmybrown

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline
I have matte grey wheels on my perfect blue my14 redline. I have posted pics on a thread with the matte grey wheels. I like that colour too. Looks smick

Cal76

Reaction score
Members Ride
My15 redline
Popped the black vents in :)

WSLGccs.jpg

j3H9RIz.jpg

Last edited:

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
I think it looks much better with the black vents mate, did you do them yourself ? was it much of a pain ?

any plans for doing the front chrome as well ?

also just realized you were in perth! the only SLIH VF i've seen was at melville holden last week haha

Last edited:

Cal76

Reaction score
Members Ride
My15 redline
Howdy

The vents are straight off eBay. $50 approximately. Quite a pleasant surprise to see they are a metallic black and not a cheap and nasty raw black. Very easy to install, credit card slides in at top and bottom and gently pull out.

Don't mind the chrome on the front, need a black/white plate to clean it up and I have thought about blacking out the Holden badge but it actually works from a front on view.

I think it looks much better with the black vents mate, did you do them yourself ? was it much of a pain ?

any plans for doing the front chrome as well ?

also just realized you were in perth! the only SLIH VF i've seen was at melville holden last week haha

Last edited:

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate I reckon these would suit this colour perfect, new gloss graphite CV3-Rs. A thing of beauty.

image.jpg1_zpsfrb7jjtt.jpg